Refund / Return Policy
- Any discrepancies with orders must be reported within twenty-four (24) hours of receipt. No returns or exchange will be accepted after twenty-four (24) hours from receipt of your order.
- Discrepancies reported after twenty-four (24) hours which are not the fault of Keysies Quality Meats Pty Ltd will incur a 20% re-stocking fee. If a refund is deemed appropriate, this must occur within 1 month of the invoice date. Refunds will not be accepted after 1 month.
- If an error is made by Keysies Quality Meats with regards to a written or online order, return shipping will be covered as part of the refund / exchange of goods. If urgent re-dispatch is required, the customer will be required to pay for the goods upfront and any credit refund due will be paid once we receive the returned goods. Please ensure full tracking details (tracking number) are provided to monitor the item being sent back.
- Any errors made by clients or change of mind returns will incur a 20% restocking fee. The return delivery will be at the client’s cost.
- Goods being returned must be carefully re-packed and must include identifying information such as your invoice number, name, contact information as well as an explanation of why the goods are being returned.
- All goods/products must be unused when returned to Keysies Quality Meats to qualify for a credit or refund.
- We do not accept cancellations and returns for change of mind on items.